Names of series: Big Break Sandals Resorts
Location: Sandals Emerald Reef Golf Club at Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas
Aired: Premiered June 21, 2010; concluded on Aug. 23, 2010
Carling Coffing was series champion. In the match play final, Carling defeated Lili Alvarez, 1-up. Coffing earned two exemptions as champion. At the 2010 LPGA Lorena Ochoa Invitational, she finished 35th. At the 2010 LET Omega Dubai Ladies Masters, Coffing tied for 22nd.
Cast Photos and Bios for Big Break Sandals Resorts
(Click the contestant's name to view photos and read more about each.)
- Carling Coffing, age 24, from Middletown, Ohio
- Lili Alvarez, age 26, from El Paso, Texas - Eliminated in Episode 10
- Sara Brown, age 24, from Tucson, Ariz. - Eliminated in Episode 9
- Taryn Durham, age 24, from Glasgow, Kent. - Eliminated in Episode 8
- Seema Sadekar, age 24, from Las Vegas, Nev. - Eliminated in Episode 7
- Chris Brady, age 25, from Charlotte, N.C. - Eliminated in Episode 6
- Ryann O'Toole, age 23, from Los Angeles, Calif. - Eliminated in Episode 5
- Stacey Bieber, age 25, from Winnipeg, Manitoba - Eliminated in Episode 4
- Maiya Tanaka, age 24, from San Diego, Calif. - eliminated in Episode 3
- Kelly Sheehan, age 32, from Orlando, Fla. - eliminated in Episode 2
- Elena Robles, age 26, from Redondo Beach, Calif. - eliminated in Episode 1
Carling Coffing won Big Break Sandals Resorts. Here is what she earned:
Exemptions: The winner gets sponsor exemptions into the 2010 LPGA Lorena Ochoa Invitational and the 2010 LET Omega Dubai Ladies Masters.
Cash/Merchandise: The winner gets an endorsement contract with Adams Golf; a $10,000 shopping spree from Dick's Sporting Goods; $5,000 from SkyCaddie.
Tour status: The winner receives fully exempt status for 2011 on the Duramed Futures Tour and has her tournament entry fees waived.
Vacation: The winner gets a weeklong vacation to Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa in St. Lucia.
Next Season: Big Break Dominican Republic