*Steve Stricker, 2009 Bob Hope Classic, 255 total, par-72
• Ernie Els, 2003 Mercedes Championship, 261 total, par-73
*Pat Perez, 2009 Bob Hope Classic, 258 total, par-72
• Joe Durant*, 2001 Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, 259, par-72
• Tim Herron*, 2003 Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, 259, par-72
• John Huston, 1998 United Airlines Hawaiian Open, 260, par-72
• Mark Calcavecchia, 2001 Phoenix Open, 256, par-71
• Stuart Appleby*, 2003 Las Vegas Invitational, 259
• Phil Mickelson, 2006 BellSouth Classic, 260, par-72
Phil Mickelson, 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open, 256, par-71 (*First four rounds of 5-round tournament)
Pity poor Steve Stricker. He's the recordholder and didn't even win the tournament - in the fifth round of the 2009 Bob Hope Classic, Stricker was overtaken by Pat Perez, who is third on the list above.
Note that if we only consider 72-hole tournaments, Els is the recordholder. However, the PGA Tour recognizes Stricker and the other scores posted over four consecutive rounds in the same tournament.
Source: PGA Tour
Back to PGA Tour Records index