These are the lowest 18-hole scores posted on the LPGA Tour:
- Annika Sorenstam, 2001 Standard Register Ping (28-31), Moon Valley Country Club (par 72), Phoenix, Ariz., second round
- Paula Creamer, 2008 Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic (33-27), Highland Meadows Golf Club (par 71), Sylvania, Ohio, first round
- Anna Acker-Macosko, 2004 Longs Drugs Challenge (31-29), The Ridge Golf Course (par 71), Auburn, Calif., fourth round
- Sarah Lee, 2004 Welch's/Fry's Championship (29-31), Dell Urich Golf Course (par 70), Tucson, Ariz., first round
- Meg Mallon, 2003 Welch's/Fry's Championship (30-30), Dell Urich Golf Course (par 70), Tucson, Ariz., second round
A score of 61 is also still rare on the LPGA Tour - through the 2013 season, only 11 times had a 61 been shot.
Sorenstam's record 59 was 13-under par, which is also the tour record for most strokes under par in one round. The 60s by Creamer and Acker-Macosko were 11-under, and the Lee/Mallon rounds were 10-under.
Sorenstam won the tournament in which she posted the lowest 18-hole score in LPGA history; so did Creamer among the 60-shooters. But Acker-Macosko, Lee and Mallon were unable to win their tournaments listed above.
Back to LPGA Tour Records index