4 Wins in a Row in Same Tournament
• Young Tom Morris, British Open: 1868-70 (no event 1871), 1872
• Walter Hagen, PGA Championship: 1924-1927
• Gene Sarazen, Miami Open: 1926 (no event 1927), 1928-1930
• Tiger Woods, Bay Hill Invitational: 2000-2003
• Tiger Woods, Buick Invitational: 2005-2008
Of course, the British Open in the 1860s and 1870s wasn't part of the PGA Tour - the PGA Tour didn't exist for decades to come. But the modern PGA Tour counts all past major championship victories as official PGA Tour wins, so Young Tom's feat counts.
There have been 21 other streaks of three straight years winning the same tournament, most recently accomplished by Steve Stricker at the John Deere Classic in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Back to PGA Tour Records index