Playing a DrawThere are two good ways to play a draw:
1. Set up with the clubface aimed at the target.
2. Align your body, including your feet and shoulders, to the right of the target (be sure to keep the clubface aimed at the target). This will create a slightly glancing blow, putting counter-clockwise spin on the ball.
3. Make a normal swing along your body-line with no effort to alter your swing.
1. Aim your feet, shoulders and clubface all to the right of the target.
2. Make your swing, but get a slight feeling of rolling the club through impact. Look for a slight turn of the ball to the left.
Video: Three ways to play a draw