Playing a Fade
There are two good ways to play a fade:
1. Set up with the clubface aimed at the target.
2. Align your body, including your feet and shoulders, slightly left of the target (be sure to keep the clubface aimed at the target). This will create a slightly glancing blow, putting a clockwise spin on the ball.
3. Make a normal swing along your body-line with no effort to alter your swing.
1. Set up with your feet, shoulders and clubface all aimed left of your target.
2. Take your swing. Through impact, get the slightest feeling of holding the clubface "off," keeping it slightly open through the hit. Look for a slight turn of the ball left to right.
Video: Three ways to hit a fade