The Augusta National clubhouse is three stories, topped off by the "Crow's Nest." According to the Augusta Chronicle newspaper, the building "is believed to be the first concrete house built in the South." It dates to 1854, when it was built as a plantation owner's residence.
Between the clubhouse and the golf course is a big oak tree known as, well, "The Big Oak Tree." It's a live oak that is more than 150 years old (it is believed to have been planted around the time of construction of the clubhouse).