Gather Tools to Begin Regripping ClubsTo regrip golf clubs, you'll need the following materials:
1. The new grips you'll be using.
2. A tee.
3. A bench vise (not essential, but it will make things easier).
4. A rubber shaft holder to cradle the shaft, protecting it from damage, while the shaft is clamped in the vise.
5. Double-sided grip tape.
7. A grip tape scraper.
8. A utility knife with a hooked, rather than a pointed, blade. A pointed blade can damage graphite shafts.
9. Grip solvent placed into a squeeze bottle.
10. A container to catch the solvent, which you'll be pouring over the shaft.
11. A cloth or old rag.
That may sound like a lot, but some of these are household items. And the specialized items can be purchased from most clubmakers or repair shops, or ordered from many component companies. (next step)