Maybe you want extra weight in your putter, but found the previous Heavy Putter models just a little too heavy for your preferences.
Fear not. Now Heavy Putter, by Boccieri Golf, has the Mid-Weight Series. Their weight falls between traditional putters and previous Heavy Putters. Each of these putters weighs 750 grams. As described in the company news release:
- CX2: Classic blade design; plumbers-neck hosel with a full shaft offset allows for a balanced putter face. Similar to the company's popular C2-Deep Face; available in LH.
- H1/H3: Medium-size mallet; high MOI rating for forgiveness on off-center hits. Features a thin face to improve feel at impact; available in both heel (H3) and center-shafted (H1) models with a striking parabola channel alignment aid.
- J2: Deeper flanged blade offers the forgiveness of a mallet with a sleek top-line; plumbers-neck hosel for a full shaft offset and balanced face.
- K4: Classic "toe-droop" blade with thin top line; half-shaft offset on heel-mounted hosel aimed at those who prefer a putter that swings with rotation.
- L3: Traditional small mallet; double-bend shaft produces a half-shaft offset, a unique three-line alignment system centers and frames while a thin-face design promotes crisper feel at impact, improves MOI.
Each is available in standard, mid and long lengths, and each carries an MSRP of $169. All are available in either a black PVD or silver satin finish. Visit www.heavyputter.com for more info.