Gary's Quick Tips are listed below. When you click on one, you'll be able to go directly to a preceding or following tip by looking for the "Previous Tip" and "Next Tip" links at the bottom of each of Gary's pointers.
Gary Gilchrist's Quick Tips FAQ
1. How can I learn to stop lifting my head while putting?
2. How can I stop taking too much sand on greenside bunker shots?
3. How can I avoid hitting my pitch shots fat or thin?
4. How can I overcome first-tee nerves?
5. How can I stay balanced through the finish of the swing?
6. How can I keep my game from collpasing on the back nine?
7. How can I stop hitting the ball thin on lob shots?
8. How can I turn my slice into a controlled draw?
9. How can I add distance to my drives?
10. What is the best way to warm up before a round?
11. When should I hit my 3-wood, instead of driver, off the tee?
12. How can I get a higher trajectory on my shots?
13. How can I get a lower trajectory on my shots?
14. My approach shots keep coming up short - how can I improve my club selection?
15. How can I get better results from my practice?
16. How can I maintain my concentration throughout the round?
17. How can I improve my clubhead speed?